BPSC Extends Deadline for School Teacher Answer Key 2023 Objections
The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has extended the deadline for challenging the BPSC School Teacher Answer Key 2023 until September 11. The commission has made available the BPSC School Teacher Answer Key 2023 and the candidates’ response sheets on the official website, bpsc.bih.nic.in.
BPSC School Teacher Exam Overview
The BPSC School Teacher Exam, conducted for the recruitment of teachers in primary, secondary, and higher secondary schools, took place from August 24 to 26 in two separate shifts.
How to Challenge the BPSC Answer Key
Here are the steps to raise objections regarding the BPSC School Teacher Answer Key 2023:
- Navigate to bpac.bih.nic.in, the official website of Bihar Public Service Commission.
- On the homepage, click and download the link “BPSC school teacher 2023 answer key.”
- Next, log in using your credentials such as user ID and password.
- Candidates can then match the question ID and select the answer that needs to be challenged.
- Once done, upload the required documents for each challenged question.
- Review all the challenged answers carefully and click on submit.
- If required, click on the submit option for your needs.
“Questions for the relevant subjects on August 24, 2023 (General Studies – First Shift), August 25, 2023 (Language – First Shift), and August 26, 2023 (all subjects – First and Second Shifts) are available in Question Booklet Series A. Additionally, questions for August 24, 2023 (General Studies – Second Shift) and August 25, 2023 (Language – Second Shift) are available in Question Booklet Series E,” reads the official notification.
Candidates who participated in the examinations are required to compare the provisional answers with the question booklet accessible on the BPSC official website to estimate their likely scores. Those individuals who intend to lodge objections must attach supporting documents when submitting their claims.
It has been stated by the commission that objections submitted via email or by postal mail (speed post) will not be entertained. “Objections made through e-mail or speed post will not be accepted,” the official notice stated.
It should be noted that answers not challenged before the BPSC Answer Key Objection deadline will be deemed as the final and conclusive answers. Candidates can perform a preliminary calculation of their scores by cross-referencing their responses with the BPSC Teacher Answer Key.
The scoring pattern for the BPSC Teacher Exam is as follows:
- Each correct answer will earn the candidate 1 mark.
- There is no deduction for negative marking.
- No marks will be deducted for questions left unanswered.